Saturday 7 July 2012

Keeping Up Affearences




  Here's some dumb/weird events that I think might happen in the future. I'm really hoping that if I share them here it might somehow disrupt some time space continuum and stop them from ever happening. Feel free to laugh but remember if you do and then in the future ever share a dumb fear with me I will dump a yoghurt over your head, this isn't a traditional form of mockery but one i just personally enjoy.

a) About once a week I imagine the Sun will have some sort of celestial coughing fit and blow all the atmosphere from the Earth, obviously then everything on the planet dies pretty much instantly after floating about for a second.

b) A time traveler pop in. This is the scenario where your having a completely normal day until a person from the future pops in and the I guess you have to entertain them somehow (tea?) and heed all their boring warnings about being greener in the home and all that jazz.

c) The magnetic poles switch. I've heard this happens every 100 000 years or so and it's no biggie but it sounds scary and so it bothers me plus how will whales and other animals that use magnetic currents know which way is what? A lot of angry confused creatures around I think.

d) No more free to air television. Not a colossal problem but even though 99% of free to air television is pure garbage it feels nice to get the 1% that I watch for free.  


  Ok, that's all for now, I do have more but I know a few of you will begin to worry about these also so I'll lay a few of them on you at a time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment